Adb Safety and Training Ltd
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
EUSR - Safe Control of Mains Connections (SCMC)
Senior Competent Person
- The scope of the connections that can be made.
- The various roles that are involved in the process and the relationship between them.
- The role of the regulators within the process.
- What accreditations are needed for the various roles.
- What applications need to be made to plan the job.
- The content of the Work package.
- The specific details of the job including the different connection types.
- The considerations needed when carrying out the role.
- What to do if something goes wrong.
- What information needs to be provided to the Water Company once the connection is complete.
- Completion of relevant paperwork.